Your privacy is important to Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC collects, and the ways in which Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC uses that personal information.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser;
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet;
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC.
Using personal information
Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on GoDaddy servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please contact Colorado Comedy Shows, LLC using the Contact Page or details set out below:
Colorado Comedy Show, LLC
ATTN: Dave Porter
1550 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202